Sunday, March 15, 2009

Wedding 1

Well, I am totally off kilter already. Thursdays were supposed to be my day for posting about weddings... or was it Saturdays? I am currently sitting in my office after having done five hours of work today, Sunday, so please forgive me. I will get back on track this week. But do not despair! I have a wedding for you today! 

This wedding comes from a fabulous website, Style Me Pretty. If you are engaged, in the wedding industry, or just style obsessed like I am it provides hours of pretty, stylish bliss.  The site is clearly aptly named. This wedding is DIY fabulous. It has the most beautiful use of paper, of all things. A smorgasbord of color! Hurrah!

41.jpg picture by texasqt2004

11.jpg picture by texasqt2004

Love those kiddos. 
21.jpg picture by texasqt2004



untitled-101.jpg picture by texasqt2004

Paper! I love creative use of paper!

untitled-71.jpg picture by texasqt2004


33.jpg picture by texasqt2004

untitled-9.jpg picture by texasqt2004

Siiiiiiiighhhhh.



No comments:

Post a Comment